The past decade has seen an incredible culture shift. Old “push” marketing no longer works, as customers have adopted a new buying process.
I’ve been on the front lines throughout this digital transformation. Believe it or not, it’s a great time to be a marketer!
Now, every business website has the opportunity to become a digital “sales engine”. Every click can be measured. The right content attracts prospective buyers, and creates measurable results.
I love the ability to apply old-school marketing values, to this new world. Buyer insight-focused content is the great equalizer, and that’s my specialty.
What is HMR Marketing Solutions?
I work with companies to build a strong B2B sales engine. I also help agencies create better results for their clients.
It’s a 3-step process:
- Attract prospects with helpful content, in combination with search and social networks;
- Nurture lead interest, to a point of sales engagement;
- Use marketing automation and powerful analytics to power, track and measure results, in a seamless, scalable process.
With the right tools, we can keep focused on what works, make better decisions, and demonstrate ROI.
If your company or agency should be getting better results from online marketing, get in touch. A new approach could yield big results.
Why Work With Rhonda?
- I’m expert at developing deeper buyer insights — an essential first step to get the whole Content Funnel right.
- I specialize in content solutions for complex B2B technology and manufacturing businesses. I leverage this specialized experience to create better results.
- I have a knack for explaining digital marketing — without jargon — to other non-digital natives, making it easy for “non-techies” to understand how we get things done.
Prior Experience: I’m a former F500 brand marketing executive. I learned marketing strategy and communications in the trenches at at Unilever, Kraft, Playtex, and Diageo; I built and executed marketing plans, and managed 8-figure marketing budgets.
Using those same skills, plus a digital toolkit, I now advise mid-market B2B companies, to grow topline sales.
Last: I’m a content marketing strategist, certified inbound marketer, buyer persona expert, Duke MBA, and former contributor to Forbes.com.
Contact Me: @rhondahurwitz, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 914.645.8449. I look forward to hearing from you!
*Help Me Rhonda! Marketing Solutions: A small but smart digital marketing consulting firm, helping companies accelerate marketing results, and helping agencies deliver better results to their clients.
Strategic services include: inbound marketing, content marketing, buyer insights for content clarity, messaging, & competitive differentiation, marketing audits, social media strategy, marketing automation and technology training.